Picture this: you’ve finished building your computer. All of the components are properly installed, it’s booted up, and everything is functioning just fine.
You’ve spent more than you intended, but at least the hard part is done! But then you remember: you still need a keyboard and mouse.
Well, fear not! The hard part is over with. The next step, finding a perfect keyboard, is the easy part.
With so many keyboards out there, it might seem like a daunting task trying to find the one right for you; but that’s where we come in.
Table of Contents [hide]
Best White Gaming Keyboards 2022 Buying Guide
Best Budget White Gaming Keyboard
Best High-End White Gaming Keyboard
There may be a lot of options out there, but today we’ve narrowed down the long list of keyboards on the market and have chosen to compare just four on them, from four different price points in order to figure out which keyboard is the best fit for you.
1. Qisan Magicforce
Best Budget White Gaming Keyboard
Mechanical Keyboard Gaming Keyboard Brown Switch…
- Mini and portable design,unique 68 keys layout OUTEMU Mechanical Switches keyboard (Cherry MX equivalent)
- Perfect size fits for laptop, Ergonomic step wise key cap,Alternate action and ergonmic
- Mechanical gaming keyboard,USB connection – removable cable
Qisan’s White Magicforce keyboard is one of the most popular budget mechanical keyboards out there, and for good reason.
This keyboard looks somewhat standard, coming in plain white with white and orange LED lights.
The LED lighting is very straight-forward and not super “showy,” but it makes for a very clean look.
Though this keyboard may look somewhat “standard,” going for a very minimal design, it has very good build quality and features a floating-key design in its profile and a reflective silver brushed metal plate that adds to the effect.
The keyboard’s base is additionally fitted with four rubber pads as well as two foldable feet, in order to ensure stability.
The keyboard is very ergonomic, going for a portable design with only 68 keys, which is perfect for taking on the go with a laptop and using on a smaller surface.
It plugs into any device via USB cable.
The Magicforce does have branding on its top front side, which can be a bit obnoxious if that sort of thing bothers you.
Another annoying part of this keyboard for many is the key font; the font has a very “edgy” look to it, with it obviously attempting to appeal to the young gamer market.
It would have been much more appreciated, however, if the keys just went with a much more standard design here, as it comes off as just a bit immature and ugly.
But for its very low price, Qisan’s White Magicforce Mechanical Keyboard very much feels worth the money.
Though it has a couple of flaws that keep it from feeling perfect, it functionally works very well and is a great product especially considering its low price.
For anyone looking for a great keyboard on a budget, this is a great choice.
- Very Affordable
- Excellent Build Quality
- Compact, ergonomic size is perfect for taking on the go.
- Simple, yet pretty LED lighting
- Ugly Key Font
- Branding on front side of keyboard can be annoying to some.
2. Redragon K550
Redragon K550 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, RGB LED…
- GAMING KEYBOARD – WHITE VERSION; 131 Key Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with Custom Mechanical Switches (Cherry Brown equivalent) designed for longevity with greater durability and responsiveness. The Mechanical Keyboard Keys offer medium resistance, medium click sound, and crisp, precise tactile feedback. Ideal for both; ultimate Gaming performance and for office environments, where a too loud clicky sound might annoy others
- RGB MECHANICAL KEYBOARD; WITH 12 Programmable MACRO KEYS RGB Backlit Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, the RGB Led illuminated keyboard comes with molded keycaps offering crystal clear uniform backlighting and lettering that doesn’t scratch off. Featuring a Total of 18 Backlight Modes, 8 different colors, 5 backlight brightness levels, breathing speed, and user defined backlighting
- QUICK DETACHABLE WRIST REST WHITE ALUMINUM / ABS CONSTRUCTION; The PC Gaming keyboard is constructed of Aircraft-Grade Aluminum. Plate-mounted mechanical keys and switches that stand up to tough gaming conditions. The detachable wrist rest gives you the comfort you need for marathon gaming sessions
Moving up to the mid-tier price point, the Redragon K550 is the next keyboard on our list.
This keyboard has exceptional build quality, being made of very high-quality plastic but is not without its faults.
The most stand-out feature of the keyboard has to be its RGB lighting, which is highly customizable and very beautiful.
As already mentioned, the RGB lighting offers plenty of customization, with specific color inputs being programable from the keyboard itself, allowing the user to change specific key colors for different programs, such as changing colors while performing specific computer tasks or playing specific games.
The keyboard is backlit, and offers seven different colors: red, blue, yellow, purple, green, cyan, and white.
There are five levels of brightness, with the lowest level being 0% (aka no light), and 100% brightness, which is incredibly bright.
The keyboard also offers a USB pass-through, which is a USB port located directing on the back of the keyboard allowing for a USB device to be plugged in, such as a phone charger or gamepad.
It offers plenty of convenience, for those in need of easy USB access.
The keys themselves feel excellent to type with, and feel very nice and responsive when pressed.
The overall unit feels very well built, with a wrist rest located on the front side of it.
This is perhaps the only negative found with this keyboard, as while many will love it, it is not for everyone and can be annoying to take off and on.
The keyboard is very fairly priced, and is a great choice for PC enthusiasts looking to use a high-quality RGB lit keyboard on a decent budget.
- Fairly Priced
- Premium Feel
- Very Beautiful and Highly Customizable RGB Lighting
- Wrist rest isn’t for everyone, and is a bit of a pain to remove
3. Razer BlackWidow Lite TKL
Razer BlackWidow Lite TKL Tenkeyless Mechanical…
- Zero-Compromise Mechanical Switch for Speed & Accuracy: Razer Orange switch technology provides tactile feedback with a quieter click, requiring 45g of actuation force; ideal for most gaming and typing experiences
- Included O-Ring Sound Dampeners: Further reduces key noise, travel distance, and typing fatigue
- Individually Backlit Keys: White LED lighting with full brightness control beyond the customizability of zone-lit keyboards
The Razer BlackWidow Lite TKL is another great keyboard, but isn’t without its own set of issues.
The keyboard has amazing build quality, with hard plastic that feels so nice to the touch, it almost feels as if it was made of metal.
It is another mechanical keyboard, with keys offering a great responsive feeling when pressed.
The keyboard is of course a cheaper “lite” version of the Razer BlackWidow, which offers more features such as USB passthrough and RGB lighting, both features of which this keyboard lacks which is a bit of a shame.
The reduction in price makes sense, but the lack of some key features is still quite frustrating.
Perhaps the worst part of this keyboard is the key layout. If you were to compare the Razer BlackWidow Lite with other full-sized keyboards, you’d notice that the BlackWidow’s keys differ ever-so-slightly in size.
So, for those who wish to replace the keys of this keyboard with ones from other brands in order to personalize the keyboard to their liking, you’re mostly out of luck.
You will have to purchase additional keys from Razer themselves, who have likely made this change to the keyboards in order to monopolize off of its own products.
This feels a bit lame and is unfortunate for keyboard enthusiasts who like to add their own preferred keys to their keyboards.
So overall, while this keyboard does lack in a few areas, its overall build quality is still very good.
If you’re someone who doesn’t really care for additional features such as RGB lighting, USB pass through, or easily replaceable keys, then this keyboard should suit you just fine – even though it doesn’t pack in a ton of features, it’s incredibly high quality and is a fantastic keyboard to type with.
- Very Good Build Quality
- Feels Excellent to Type on
- Proprietary Keys that Must be Replaced through Razer
- Lacks a few features, such as full RGB lighting and USB Passthrough
4. Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 SE
Best High-End White Gaming Keyboard
Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 SE Mechanical RAPIDFIRE…
- Get the RAPIDFIRE advantage CHERRY MX Speed mechanical key switches provide the reliability and accuracy you demand, with blistering fast 1.2mm actuation
- Aircraft grade silver anodized brushed aluminum frame, built to withstand a lifetime of gaming
- White PBT double shot keycaps for superior durability, look and feel
The Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 SE is one of the most expensive keyboards on the market, but at the same time it is also one of the most high quality models.
Right out of the box, the keyboard looks incredibly high quality. With a full aluminum plate, and hard plastic keys, everything feels great to the touch.
The keyboard comes included with a USB passthrough, replacement key caps, a volume wheel, and an optional wrist rest.
But the USB passthrough feels more like a necessity rather than a bonus feature here, as this keyboard actually requires two USB plug-ins in order to function on your PC.
The replacement caps are a nice addition, and the volume wheel is an awesome bonus as well.
It feels much nicer than the typical volume buttons present on lower-end models, and adds an extra premium feature to the already great unit.
But the optional wrist rest is not for everyone, as previously stated with the Redragon K550 keyboard.
Thankfully, the Corsair K70’s wrist rest is far easier and simpler to snap on and off than the K550’s wrist rest, and feels higher quality too.
The keyboard also offers full RGB lighting, which looks absolutely beautiful when turned on.
There are tons of customization options, for those who love to take advantage of RGB lighting features.
The Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 SE is an overall fantastic keyboard, packing in tons of great features with exceptionally high quality.
It is quite expensive, with it being by far the priciest out of all of the keyboards reviewed today, but it certainly feels worth it if you can afford it.
- Amazing Build Quality
- Absolutely Beautiful
- Packs in a ton of features including a wrist rest, USB Pass-through, Full RGB Lighting, and a Volume Wheel
- Requires two USB Ports to Use
Though all of these keyboards are great for their respective price points, we overall have to recommend the Redragon K550 above the rest of them.
It sits at a very fair price point and packs in most of the features that any PC user would ever need, such as USB passthrough, highly customizable RGB lighting, a removeable wrist rest, and excellent overall build quality.
But you can’t go wrong with any of the other keyboards, either.